Search This Blog

Friday, April 28, 2006

Ready or Not, Here We Come!

As I begin this last day of preparation for Alacad's 2007 product launch, I realize how excited I am about beginning this 14 city road show. The Alacad team will be traveling next week to Jackson, Memphis, Birmingham, and Montgomery. While I go over the product presentations, and proofread my power point slides, I can't help but think about the diversity of firms that I will come into contact with.

You see, this product launch is not just to demo the 2007 product line for me. I see this as an opportunity to meet people from the leading firms in the southeast region. I can't wait to talk to you, to hear your success stories, your questions, and yes, even your complaints. I am curious to see how you are currently using the Autodesk products. I want to find out what's working and what's not working. I want to be able to share with you strategies that work to get your company to that next level.

This time of year for many is all about the new release of AutoCAD. I see it as a new chance to get to know the leading CAD users in my industry. So I'll be looking for you in a city nearby soon. See http://www.alacad.com/events.html for the complete schedule.

No comments: