Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Hut Two, Three, Four....

My first Bootcamp was not exactly what you might be thinking. I am currently writing this on my last night of a long, exhausting week of technical training for the new 2007 product line for Autodesk. Although we did not wake up the sound of a bugle playing and we did not have to do push ups, I am extremely worn out.

My expectations for this week of learning about the new versions were high. I never dreamed that it would be so intense. With 6 product lines in the Building Solutions Division it has been non-stop learning. I really look forward to being able to share with you all the things you don't know about the new version.

ADT, ABS, ARB, ARS, ARS Series +, and of course ACAD are a lot of acronyms. I am not even sure if I know what they all mean. But these are the products being offered to the Building Solutions Division to help us realize our ideas. Whether its AutoCAD for Architects or a better AutoCAD for MEP engineers or a total Building Information Model for both Architects and Engineers, 2007 has what we need to know. Below is a link to all the new products to get a closer look.

New Building Products Include:

I look forward to Alacad's product launch beginning in May. Check out www.alacad.com for dates and times in a City near you. My co-worker and I will be doing a whirl wind tour presenting all the product lines.

No comments: